Yesware helps salespeople and organizations sell smarter. We build innovative software that follows reps through their day, enhancing their productivity and delivering data-driven recommendations that help them win deals. We’re looking for a smart, friendly person who is eager to take the next step in their career in SaaS product management.
We are looking for someone who…
- Has 2+ years real-world experience with the product development process: deciding what features to build, when to build them, and how to measure what you’ve built. SaaS/software experience a plus.
- Is passionate about helping sales professionals be more productive, create value, and continually improve.
- Has experience gathering feedback, analyzing it, and prioritizing it.
- Capable of listening to customers and figuring out what they really need, not just what they say they want.
- Makes data-driven decisions and also has good intuition.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Speak with customers and conduct research to identify new features and improvements.
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather feedback, communicate progress, and identify impactful product “wins.”
- Establish clear goals and data-backed hypotheses to test with new product roll-outs.
- Write clear user stories that guide the team.
- Analyze and report on data to test product assumptions and hypotheses.
- Help prioritize our backlog and lead team planning sessions to organize the work.
- Communicate effectively across the company, establishing productive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- You have a technical degree.
- Our engineers would love working with you.
- You are comfortable using analytics and reporting tools.
- You are willing to do a hands-on feature design session with us as part of the interview process.
- You will ask us questions that make us have to stop and think.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment were frequent iteration is the norm.
About the company:
Yesware is a team of smart, ambitious, kind people working together to empower each other and our customers. You can find us in our 15th floor office, conveniently located in downtown Boston.
We offer competitive compensation comprised of salary, equity and bonuses. We also offer a growing list of benefits: health, dental, 401(k), life insurance, flexible spending account, as well as gym and public transportation reimbursement. Don't worry about vacation, you can take it when you need it. Additional perks include weekly wellness classes, professional coaching, free daily catered lunch, and a ride home with Lyft when you need it.
Yesware is proud to be venture-backed by investors including the Foundry Group, Battery Ventures, and Google Ventures. Our customers range from young startups of all sizes, to some of the biggest names in business, like Yelp, Acquia, Groupon, Zendesk, and many more. We live out our core values every day in a mission to serve our customers and to make Yesware the best place we've ever worked.