Yesware helps salespeople and organizations sell smarter. We build innovative software that follows salespeople through their day, enhancing their productivity and delivering data-driven recommendations that help them win deals. We’re looking for an experienced, smart, friendly product manager who is excited to help lead a SaaS software product team.
We are looking for someone who...
- Is an experienced product manager (7+ years, SaaS/software preferred), who has teamed with engineers and led the product development process: deciding what features to build and improve, when to build them, and how to measure what they've built.
- Has successfully launched a product: pricing, packaging, and marketing coordination.
- Has worked in a metrics-driven B2C or B2B environment, where growth has been driven by product.
- Is passionate about helping sales professionals be more productive, create value, and continually improve.
- Is great at listening to customers and figuring out what they really need, not just what they say they want.
- Is willing to roll up their sleeves alongside engineers, making day-to-day decisions that will result in getting products out into the real world.
- Makes data-driven decisions and also has good intuition.
- Has people management experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead data-driven processes for product-led growth initiatives.
- Establish clear goals and data-backed hypotheses to test new product roll outs.
- Write clear, well-elaborated user stories that guide the team.
- Work closely with designers and other leaders to create intuitive product experiences.
- Prioritize the backlog and lead team planning sessions to organize and sequence the work in the most effective and productive way.
- Lead multiple agile development teams in setting team missions and key metrics to get the most value out of product investments.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders across the company, building effective working relationships, gathering their feedback, communicating progress, and identifying impactful product "wins."
- You can point to a software product you've been the product owner for, that people pay to use (in dollars or attention).
- Engineers love working with you.
- You are willing to do a hands-on feature design session with us as part of the interview process.
- You will tell us about the best/worst product decision you've ever made.
- You'll ask us questions that make us have to stop and think.
About the Company:
Yesware is a team of smart, ambitious, kind people working together to empower each other and our customers. You can find us in our 15th floor office, conveniently located in downtown Boston.
We offer competitive compensation comprised of salary, equity and bonuses. We also offer a growing list of benefits: health, dental, 401(k), life insurance, flexible spending account, as well as gym and public transportation reimbursement. Don't worry about vacation, you can take it when you need it. Additional perks include weekly wellness classes, professional coaching, free daily catered lunch, and a ride home with Lyft when you need it.
Yesware is proud to be venture-backed by investors including the Foundry Group, Battery Ventures, and Google Ventures. Our customers range from young startups of all sizes, to some of the biggest names in business, like Yelp, Acquia, Groupon, Zendesk, and many more. We live out our core values everyday in a mission to serve our customers and to make Yesware the best place we’ve ever worked.