Yesware helps salespeople and organizations sell smarter. We build innovative software that follows reps through their day, enhancing their productivity and delivering data-driven recommendations that help them win deals. We’re looking for an experienced, smart, friendly product manager who is excited join a seasoned SaaS software product team.
We are looking for someone who...
- Is an experienced product owner / product manager (5+ years), who has teamed with engineers and led the product development process: deciding what features to build and improve, when to build them, and how to measure what you’ve built.
- Has successfully launched a product: pricing, packaging, product marketing, and sales support.
- Is passionate about building the right products for our user persona (sales professionals) and who has the skills to make it happen.
- Has experience gathering customer feedback, analyzing it, prioritizing it. Experience acquiring and analyzing data needed to inform priorities and roadmap creation.
- Is great at listening to customers and determining what is behind their request and what the core problem is they are struggling with.
- Is informed by data and make decisions that are data-driven (usage data, customer data, etc).
- Bonus points: someone who is familiar with sales tools, has an MBA, knows SaaS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Speak with customers and conduct research to Identify features and improvements.
- Work with internal stakeholders gather feedback, communicate progress, and identify impactful product “wins.”
- Establish clear goals and data-backed hypotheses to test with new product roll outs.
- Write clear, well elaborated user stories that guide the team.
- Work closely with designers and product leaders to create intuitive product experiences.
- Analyze data and create clear reports that validate product assumptions and hypotheses. Leverage data to prioritize features, roadmap and ongoing plans.
- Prioritize the backlog and lead team planning sessions to organize and sequence the work in the most effective and productive way.
- Communicate effectively across the company, establishing productive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- You have 5+ years of software product ownership experience.
- You can point to a software product you've been the product owner for, and people pay (dollars or attention) to use that product.
- Engineers enjoy working with you.
- You are comfortable using analytics and reporting tools.
- You'll do a hands-on feature design session with us.
- You'll tell us about the best/worst product decision you've ever made.
- You'll introduce us to an engineer and a user that have loved working with you.
- You'll ask us questions that make us have to stop and think.
About the Company:
Yesware is a team of smart, ambitious, kind people working together to empower each other and our customers. You can find us in our 15th floor office, conveniently located in downtown Boston.
We offer competitive compensation comprised of salary, equity and bonuses. We also offer a growing list of benefits: health, dental, 401(k), life insurance, flexible spending account, as well as gym and public transportation reimbursement. Don't worry about vacation, you can take it when you need it. Additional perks include weekly wellness classes, professional coaching, free daily catered lunch, and a ride home with Uber when you need it.
Yesware is proud to be venture-backed by investors including the Foundry Group, Battery Ventures, and Google Ventures. Our customers range from young startups of all sizes, to some of the biggest names in business, like Yelp, Acquia, Groupon, Zendesk, and many more. We live out our core values everyday in a mission to serve our customers and to make Yesware the best place we’ve ever worked.